Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

A few days in the water would heal my mind!

I wonder how soon I can make that happen.......and where.....

It would need to be pretty inexpensive....and I don't feel like flying for fun right now. Flying was so cool in the 60s and 70's, now it's a bus in the air.

It would need to be way south, or indoor, for the water not to be freezing....

I wonder how South..I know its too cool in Ft Walton..unless pool was heated?? Hmmmm or a cabin with an indoor pool in the Smokies.....pondering. Has to be short drivable, not over 8 hours and the less people around the better....

Hmmmmm, I wonder if we could go to Christmas????? Muahahahahaha. I wonder if I could talk Cynthia into it.

I sincerely doubt it since she would not let us skip Thanksgiving for Native American reasons....but it seems worth a try.

If this does not work, I am putting my foot down for Easter! Oh, but I was thinking water, not how to get out of family holidays...

Focus, focus.....

Expedia!