Old 01-08-2019, 08:01 AM   #103
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool American Politics

In rereading some of the above posts, I confess that I was so busy prior to retiring that I really hadn't been following in detail what was happening re: American politics; and, so when Trump won the election a few years ago, I was somewhat surprised, to say the least. However, life is a learning process, and since that surprise and rereading posts here, and being online and chatting (elsewhere), and even though participating here in this thread and others, I was not expecting to learn anything of import, but I have to say thanks everyone for your input. It wasn't what I had expected, but learning is always discovery. And, I now think I understand why Trump won his election.

charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: