Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I had an early lunch today: I sautéed an Organic Black Bean "Burger" patty and melted Chao Vegan Cheese on top of it and ate it as an open face sandwich on one small slice of Organic Sprout "Bread". Lol. That's the only slice I get this month, if I wanna be able to still rock my new Black and White Polka Dot Jersey Wrap-dress top.

<<<<<~~ is having a very small garden salad with 'creamy' Balsamic dressing (which is homemade, with organic Coconut Cream, Italian Balsamic Vinegar and a smidge of Flax bran powder, plus a titch of Sea Salt and half an packet of Truvia), and topped with some cracked Walnuts and a few Sesame Everything Salad topper thingy's, tonight, for supper.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: