View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:29 PM   #109
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default as talked about tonight at dinner and thereafter...

I know I am loved because my friends support me. They may not always agree with me, but they support me.
They help me process life, and they support me.
I speak of true friends that know the real me (not the "only 5% of me" that I proactively decide to "put out there" because I don't think it's safe to put EVERYTHING about one's self online...)
I've met some amazing true friends *here*, who are worth every effort to "allow" them to know who I am and "allow" them to know 100% of me... and they support me....because they truly know and value how hard it is for me to open up to them and allow anyone into my real comfort zone.
And I try to let them know that I value them more than any riches in the world.

To find true friendships and bonds where you are supported and cared-for without stipulations or unrealistic expectations...that's Love.

They support me when I mess up...
They support me on bad days and good days...
They never let me down...
They support me by giving me space when I need it...
They support me by being there when I open my space to them...
They support me by being understanding to whatever I hold important to me....
They support me when I am passionate about subjects close to my heart (even when they do not agree with me)...
They support me by kicking my ass and telling me how it is when I made a stupid/impulsive decision....
They support me by loving me for who I am..... all 100% of me.
They support me, care for me when I need it, and love me by accepting me.

And I do the very same thing for them.
I know I am loved because my friends allow me to care for them and allow me to get to know 100% of them.
I know I am loved because we, as friends, have surrounded each other in our comfort zone.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: