View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #48
AmazonWoman1

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hunny

AmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST ReputationAmazonWoman1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Difference Is The Flavor In Life

I was sorry to hear you felt so bad after a breakdown you needed to do a Phoenix to be reborn SuddenlyWestFemme but it was a gift that helped to give us such a cogent reply as you grew into & gave.Loved it*S*
That said I wonder how many of the people that want you to buy all new stuff have tossed out all items purchased by their exes for them especially sentimental things like cards perfume clothes jewelry etc.I have a feeling the judgemental attitude would be lost immediately or at the very least renegotiated.I use a condom on all my dildos always.If its an issue of cleanliness most microbes do not last over 3 days on a surface devoid of liquid so if they did not have sex within a week say whats the REAL issue? I find it highly unreasonable to ask a butch/partner to be replacing ALL toys every time.
Lets be real we all want the relationship to last forever but it does not always happen.I would be ecstatic if life was that simple but it is not.If the issue is an emotional one about feeling threatened by past relationships thats a 2 way street also.Im never going to ask her to throw away all of the old letters poems etc from an ex that gave her great comfort.Those things have become part of who she is & therefore part of the all encompassing being that she has become that I am now choosing to love so I do not want to remove any of it.That ex made her a better gf for me so thank you.Lets look inside ourselves to ask truly what is the fear about .Is it truly about some inanimate objects or something else?If its something else then lets talk about that instead & save my wallet great pain as well as me looking at you as if you are unreasonable.*S*If you insist on new toys for you alone then you need to pay at least 1/2 for your issues since I do not share them but I am willing to negotiate because I AM reasonable *S*
AmazonWoman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AmazonWoman1 For This Useful Post: