Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Saturday KittyGrrl :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
THis place is for anything and everything..Have a few minutes to burn? Give us a clue what you're working on, your newest favorite thang, what's wrong?..What are you having right now?
I've been under the weather recently, but I am finally beginning to feel better, kittygrrl!

What am I working on: I have a small crockpot of home made soup, bubbling on the kitchen counter today. It's got all kinds of vegetables, jasmine rice and I used Thai coconut broth as the base for the soup.

My newest favorite thing: I just bought a pair of water-resistant boots and gosh they are super comfy and terribly cute and easy to get on and they're going to keep my feet warm, when the rain season returns.

What am I having right now: Lots of quiet time, right now. I just got back from doing all my Saturday morning shopping errands (groceries, etc) and I'm going to kick back and enjoy the beautiful view of the trees and fluffy clouds and rest my soul, this afternoon... right after I have a small bowl of soup, some spring water to drink … and … then to make a cup of herbal tea to enjoy.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: