Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Friday guys...missed my run this morning @ 21°..wine party tonight, PhD is picking me up around 8ish..smooth week @ work and PhD was very sweet with dinner waiting for me..playing w my kittens..i thought it might be fun to talk about her for a change..she is much more interesting ..i appreciate her calm confidence ..she is strategic always thinking ahead but thoughtfully asks for my feelings & ideas..i admire her intellect and count on her counsel..she's vegan but is thoughtful around people who are not and we have similar tastes..her dressing perfection, (at least to me)..when casual..ieMidge Boot Leg, Black belt, J Crew White button-down, open @ the throat,(sleeves rolled up) and black 1901's, a gold chain w a Greek Cross she wears often..:i treasure her attention❤ and never take it for granted

her vibe
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: