How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did small but it was weird. I had to keep trying to do what I wanted and starting over. It kept seeming like I could do the simple pattern I wanted, and then it kept coming out not like it was in my mind, so I'd have to try again! Perhaps the small size might have been the issue. I did eventually get to a place I was happy with.

I mailed mine today. I had a scary experience at the post office. I put my priority mail envelope in the big "Jaws of Life" metal package holder/door, and then I did the thing where you open it back up to make sure it has gone through- and instead of having gone through, it had slipped between a very thin opening between the metal sides of the bin- such that it was trapped, half-way in and half-way out. It was tightly half way in / half way out, and I had to rip the envelope and LUCKILY I was able to get all of the Zentangles out- BARELY! I also was able to get the purchase sticker to redo! I went and told the post office employees, but of course they didn't apologize or seem to care. There was something broken that made that space where the envelope got caught and wedged in. It was so scary when I realized I couldn't pull it out! But... all's well that ends well. Still... that was a first, and hopefully a last. A worst fear coming true!

Well, I rambled but I'm sure as my fellow pen friends, you get it.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: