View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #20
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

Since age 19 I have done work around the entertainment industry..mainly entertainment security work.I've had to work with and met in California The Winan's,BB King,Kathy Mattea..I worked at ABC in Hollywood and got to work several awards shows..worked the Dolly Parton show so I met her and Barbara Mandrell..also Holly Robinson,Richard Thomas,The Osmonds,Cher,Nelson,Rickie Lake,Al B Sure,Helen Teddy,Christopher Knight,Barry Williams..from my church in LA I Lisa Whelchel and Maureen McCormick..Carol Brunette,and several others..in Nashville I worked with Chely Wright before she ever had an album..Trisha Yearwood..my boss was married to Wynonna Judd and knew her and her mom and sister from church. Also worked fan fair and met/worked with Reba,Ricky Scaggs, Porter Wagoner, George and Nancy Jones and many more..most are nice but there are some asses out there too
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post: