Old 06-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #1025
indigo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation
Default indigo says Hello :)

Dear members,

I travelled through the www-univers and decided to explore this planet a little further, so here is my first post in which I'd like to say hello to all users and hope we will write and read each other in the future. English isn't the native language of my home planet, so exuse me for any linguistic inaccuracies

About myself: I have a passion for discovering and learning new stuff and always want to try several things at the same time - which messes my unfavourable time management even more up. To me, there is hardly anything that is 100% boring (apart from tax return forms) Currently, I am in a phase in my life where I become aware of deep needs that I'd buried for a long time. I have a quite restless mind and still believe in true love - yes I am a romantic at heart and believe in commitment. I enjoy freedom and search for an anchor at the same time, I appreciate a homely environment and love to travel - which i should do more often. I lived some years abroad and am quite sure not to become a granny in my home country.

So far, so good. Let's see and read

indigo
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to indigo For This Useful Post: