Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #250
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gratitude for what was and what is to be.

Although a home is simply bricks and mortar to many, it was so much more to me.

I have to let it go now. Somehow I want to embrace this home with arms wide open and whisper... I am thankful to you as you have sheltered me in times of happiness, sadness and lonliness. I am going in a different direction now. Following the light of the moon and the sun as I am led to a new plane.

My prayer for you.

May the Creator that dwells in all things come forward and fill this home.
I ask that this house be a sanctuary for all those who shall enter in the days to come.
I ask that good thoughts and good actions emanate from this home.
May this home bring comfort and healing for all who may live here in the days to come.
May this home be a healing center of light and love.
I ask this in the name of the most holy Creator.

I have packed my bags. Tried to cull through some of the pain and hurt and gently send it out into the Universe for healing. Culled through memories we made, happy and sad. Some are now stored in vintage wrapped boxes to be placed upon a shelf for another generation to peruse and wander through. They have been lived, these memories. I am so happy you gave me the shelter in which to experience them. Yes, you are bricks and mortar...but many don't know you have a soul, too. I wish you well, my dear friend. Whoever dwells here will be blessed by love and compassion. Treat them as you have treated me. Farewell. And continue to stand strong through the winds of change.