Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sports and Politics

Sports and politics are on my mind this morning.

If Trump was smart he would try to get Brittney freed. I think he could do it. He has enough connections and pull to make it happen. That would help Trump and Republicans in the eyes of voters in 2022 and 2024. If Rodman can pull it off, so could Trump. And Rodman just may be able to do it.

The Proud Boys, Storm Front and their followers wouldn’t hold it against Trump making this move. They’d recognize it for what it is—nothing more than a strategic move. But Trump NEVER plays the long game. He’s always after a few quick bucks and some press coverage.

And Tiger, who knew he’d be the most patriotic of all the ridiculously rich golfers? Not me. Guess I underestimated him. My bad.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: