View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by turasultana View Post
Best cupcake in NYC (no not magnolia or buttercup or crumbs - trust me on this one)

http://www.sugarsweetsunshine.com/

Sugarsweet Sunshine on Rivington Street on the lower east side. they're all amazing but my faves are "the bob" which is yellow with chocolate almond butter-cream frosting, and Pistachio which is fucking amazing.

Within a block or two is also Economy candy where you can buy all the oldtimey candy plus gourmet chocolate, (and hand dipped graham crackers covered in dark chocolate).

AND Babeland
I sort of have become a cupcake snob since I moved to Arizona. They have the Sprinkles cupcake chain here. It's good! I ain't lying. Buttercream frosting, o yes!
That sounds like someplace I'll have to try! We would love to take a trip to NY. And it's really great to have some small businesses thriving. I like to support that.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote