Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
This is from personal use and interaction with marijuana.

I used to be so against any and all kinds of drugs when I was growing up, that's what I was taught. But when my PTSD flared up, I looked to pot to sooth my anger and depression. Come to find out, it works for me! It makes me very mellow and occasionally I'll laugh, but generally just very laid back. Because of this, I think marijuana should now be legalized in all 50 states, and not for just glaucoma either!

How do I suggest the government get their grubby little fingers in the pie? Farmers could grow it, subsidized by the government, sell it to smoke shops who then sell it highly taxed to the public. SURELY I'm not the only person in America to think of this!

One thing I have learned is that I'm awful truthful when I'm high on pot
i don't think words could express how very deeply i agree with you..we live in a nutty world, there isnt much fair about it
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: