Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
"The only arithmetic he ever got was hearing the referee count up to ten".
At first, I wanted to say it was heavy weight boxing legend Muhammad Ali..... but somehow, in my mind, it couldn't be Ali.

So, I looked the movie line up, and discovered that the original screenplay was turned into a movie, by director Elia Kazan.

The movie script is from On The Waterfront, a short black and white film, starring Marlon Brando and other well known actors from that era in time. It's based on real life mafia boss crime within the New Jersey Longshoremen's Union and the big fight over who controlled who's turf, type of political wars.

If a person can watch it at all, I plan to add it to my list of movies to watch. It's rather short, almost like a documentary ... I suppose. I read where the film was deemed culturally aesthetic, that it received twelve nominations for academy awards and earned 8 awards out of 12.

Looks like a really good film, homoe (Thank you)!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_t...nt?wprov=sfla1

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote