How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Shopping online. I'm dreading a repeat of last night however this time it shouldn't be as bad since I'm already signed up, know how navigate the site, and there won't be the same other learning curve frustrations I faced before.

Also this time if something is out of stock I'm not going to waste time looking for the next best thing affordable solution. I've discovered when I do generally all that's left are the spendy items or store brands items nobody wants.

. . .

I'm so glad I can shop online. After this self quarantine if I have to shop in store I'm going to get behind the person with the largest cart full of loot piled sky high I can find. So even if I do look like a hoarder at least I won't look like the worst one in the place.
I spent over an hour last night on the Kroger website, loading up my shopping cart. When I got done, I couldn't get a pickup time at any store in the area. They go out for three days, and they were all "no available pickup times". I thought about trying again at midnight, but - no.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: