Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,163 Times in 2,006 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I have mixed feelings regarding the concerns of posting the manifesto of Richard Andrew Stack. I suspect there is a file on many of us here somewhere in the Belly of the Beast, aka Government.

Are you are a person that may have participated in "radical social change" in the past 30 years or so? I bet your name can be found somewhere and you are held suspect. Did you ever attend a peaceful meeting about anything do with the human rights of being LGBTQI?

I am not an anarchist but I do not delude myself in believing if we play by the rules the FBI or any other government entity will not view me or others like me with a modicum of distrust and suspicion. Why? Because we dare to live differently and not hang our heads in shame about it.

I do not condone what this guy did. It is flat out wrong to take the lives of other living beings. However, I am bemused that the FBI is removing Stack's rant from public review.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: