EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Recently saw:

The Next Three Days with Russel Crowe. Pretty decent film, but some problems with it.

I found the beginning was kind of abrupt. I found it odd that it didn't show a trial at all following his wife's arrest, which is too bad because her conviction seemed far fetched. In a way it followed a Prison Break kind of idea, but didn't quite pull it off as well as the show did. The end was as abrupt and questionable as the beginning. Kind of pulled off the whole thing to smoothly. Decent action film, but hard to believe...and not the in the awesome Jason Bourne/James Bond kinda way lol

The Fighter - Another decent film, but nothing spectacular. The theme's been overdone in general since Rocky, even if this one (and some others preceding it) was semi-biographical. They also portrayed Micky's career kind of weird, imo, like they were really trying to turn it into a Rocky Balboa motif which didn't actually fit Micky's career/the fights they showed in the film.

In some ways it also reminds me of The Wrestler a few years ago (even though that one wasn't semi-biographical) in the way it played, the themes and even in it's reception. Don't know why either one got so much attention. Give me something like Ong-Bak or Rocky instead, anyday
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote