Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpndude View Post
Hi Anya, I did not know that treatment facilities don't offer extended programs anymore...thanks for the post

I'm going to check on one facility that did or still offers extended programs for you to live there for longer periods of time....and after 30 days there , then you were allowed to go to school or get a job...and then return to facility after both....

thanks again
I am sure that they exist but there are virtually no insurance companies, no Medicare/Medi-Cal or Medicaid that will pay for long-term, extended residential treatment.

If a family is wealthy or if the individuals themselves are wealthy and have outstanding health coverage- of course.

There is always treatment to be found for those with money-whatever illness one might have.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: