Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I got to work today with My parents at their floral shop, getting ready for Pride this weekend. Every year in Winnipeg's Pride, a bunch of businesses are under a big tent either promoting things within the GLBTQ community or selling their products. My parents have these special flowers, called rainbow roses, which are roses from Equador where every individual petal is injected with a special dye that makes the roses rainbow colors! They will be selling them at Pride this year, individual flowers as well as corsages and boutonnaires ............. these flowers are beautiful and absolutely perfect for Pride :-)

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: