Old 02-18-2018, 12:27 PM   #6842
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I suspect as things are posted, some of us will go "oh, yeah!" and change them out. I have no problem with that BUT whatever is listed on final sign up sheet next Saturday night is FINAL and if someone has more than 10 things, I'll randomly drop one item so we all have an even playing field.

Having said that, the color thing. Let's count each color as one thing. I separated clay's out so we're good there. ccb used pink and purple, which I counted as 2 and she has ocean/mermaid, which I counted as 1 since one is in the other. So she has 10 things.

nan, can you adjust again? I count 11 now. Maybe we can do 'leaves/trees' as 1 and that would be 10?

I don't want to be a number Nazi about it but I see it going crazy and lists rivalling the national debt if the line isn't drawn in the sand somewhere.

So, we still need one less from Breathless (I couldn't find two to combine) and if you are okay with combining leaves and trees, nan...since one is found on the other so they are literally intertwined...we should be good to go.

I already have some ideas and will be perusing amazon later to get my order in. We're already over 6 participants so it looks like we're doing the larger boxes or else two smaller boxes for those that can't have a larger box in their mail receptacles. I know about nyc, but if there's anyone else that has that issue, please let me know before they get packaged up.

If anyone that is considering this project has any questions, please ask. Others could be wondering the same thing and knowledge is power. And, if art is anything, it's empowering.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: