Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

1. Gemme ~ hearts, felines, the color blue, John Hughes movies, butterflies, snail mail, coconut, fantasy creatures (unicorns, dragons), music, flowers.

2. clay ~ Dolphins, teal, blue, dachshunds, Pumpkin Spice chai, coconut, knives, reading Nicholas Sparks, postcards, the beach.

3. Breathless - Dragons, butterflies, every shade of blue, lace, music, rocks/sand, Celtic anything, stained glass, sweet peas, leather and trees.

4. purepisces (will be back for 10 things)

5) CCB: the colors pink and purple, unicorns, ocean stuff and mermaids, vintage, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, kawaii style, mixed media art, snail mail, cats.

6) nycfem: cute hamburgers/cheeseburgers, your secrets, all different shades of pink only, tiny tiny tiny, snail mail, pop-up book style (something pops out), fat positive theme, Sanrio, Just a Pretty Box, warning / do not open theme

7. nanners ~ cats, rainbows, coffee, leaves, the colors purple & pink, traveling, irises (the flower), baking, celestial things, trees

8. Besame : all things pink, frilly, lace, shabby chic, hearts, sea shells, bows, gardening, beach, cats

9. GeorgiaMa'am - Mid Century Modern architecture and design, pin up girls, Disney animals, gems/pretty rocks, vintage ephemera, pagan/Wicca/the occult/tarot, the outdoors, Art Nouveau decorative arts, sugar skulls, music

I changed a couple of my things too.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: