View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 01:02 PM   #7643
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I finally have two moments together to properly express my appreciation for all my vision boards! I'm excited about incorporating them into the board I'm making for myself.

CCB ... you took the BOLD reference route too! The universe is trying to tell me something! I love the quote: PICK PEOPLE WHO MAKE YOU BETTER. Such wise advise! Now... question... what are the lil symbols? One looks like wine glass, the other... I'm not sure.

GeorgeaMa'am... really love the quote: There are no strangers out there, just friends you haven't met yet. So poignant and timely! I had just watched the documentary on Mr. Rodgers. Really moving! Now... question... who's the unhappy lookin' dude in the left column? lol :P

Nanners ... first, love the paper, the foundation on which you attached the pics... the color... the texture... super!! I see a theme, a great theme: camping! I've not done that in a very long time and it's sorely missed. How'd you know?! And thank you for being the Wrangler!

Gemme ... LOVING HOW YOU LIVE <--- excellent quote and excellent advise! I really dig the black 'n' white photo with the gal(?) in the three piece suit. Suave! lol Love the pocket watch! Stylish!

Clay ... another with BOLD advise! lol Yup, indeed ... I def need to execute more BOLD in my life. And one can never have too much GRATITUDE. The paper too... rockin'!!

NYCFemme ... love the plethora of quotes! And the stickers are all adorable! Indeed... Friends are Everywhere!

FireSignFemme ... looking at yours more closely I see that you hit all three of my topics! Damn good thing I'm not bug phobic! lol In fact, a couple of my favorite feeds on FB are these exotic insects from around the world. How'd you know?! <-- love all that and how it's overflowing with imagery! Awesome!

Mabel ... I def needed another kick in the behind in the home improvement and maintenance area! Thank you! I've been chillin' a bit too much lately and need to start scratching things off my TO DO list!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: