Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

if you knocked on my door today, I would *run* down the hall to open it and open my arms as wide as you like...and hug, hug you into me as close as can be...I'd dance you around into the living room and sit you right down in the most comfy chair...then I'd look deep into your eyes and smile 'till my cheeks hurt...I'd pour you the tea which had been steeping, serve you some home made short bread and ask "how are you"...

and Then...I'd show you all kinds of stuff I have in my house...I'll take you on a tour of the sewing room and let you touch my fabrics...I'll convince you to call snowy and get her to come and visit... in the morning, we'd go to get her at the airport and then we'd hit the city...we'll end up at the cliffhouse, over- looking the ocean, sitting with the sun shining and platefuls of food...

and that's just day one !! :)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post: