lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
i just recently taught myself both knitting and crochet to decide which one i wanted to proceed with. i ended up going with crochet. projects work up much faster and i found it easier to understand patterns. granted i think there are better patterns out there for knitting but i'm gonna stick with crochet.
i have discovered that nice yarns are much easier and more fun to work with. if you ever want to splurge by yourself some yarn by Malabrigo. it's all wool and so incredibly soft. i didn't know wool could feel like this. and the colors- oh the colors are amazing.
i recommend the stich n bitch books. the woman who has written them has both knitting and crochet books. it's what ive been using as reference and it's filled with pretty good patterns. i bought mine at jo-ann fabrics and used one of their 40% off coupons so it was cheap.
anyways, happy stitching! (and i'm subscribing to the thread!)
Yeah thanks and welcome to the thread I was wondering if there would be any interest here about knitting and crocheting but seems like there is I will check Joann's they are having a big sale went yesterday but didn't buy any yarn but will check out the malabrigo wonder where they sell that in NJ but probably do, we have everything pretty much I think,,, I seem to like crocheting better then knitting it does work up pretty fast and the stich and bitch books will definitely look up too. have a happy holiday..