Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Okay so I wouldn't be me if I didn't showcase my favorite of all favorite kicks. These bad bois have been with me for over seven years and through three relationships. They're beaten to hell and back, the soles are floppin' around by the heels and they just look like crap but... I will NOT surrender my Saucony kicks for nothing!! We've been through it all together and the only thing I spare them from is snow and rain and that's just cause they don't keep my feet from getting wet. Even my physical therapist told me to get rid of them... but she has no clue just what she's askin' of me!! We met at Goodwill and for $3.00 I saved them from a life of unappreciated hell from some other unknown possibilities! I wanna be buried in these kicks!! *cheesy stubborn stone gy grin*

jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post: