Old 08-18-2010, 10:33 PM   #2
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default i'll go first

* what's your name? February Jinx

* when is your rez day? 11/30/2008

* male, female or shape shifting gender fucking avi? chick

* what do you do? currently, not much .. gonna get back to creating

* where are your haunts? GLBTQI HUB, Lesbian Paradise (when I'm desperate), Hooters and Shooters

* what's the story behind your name? February = RL birth month and I was fairly sure it wasn't too common. Jinx = love the name Jinx, enough to eventually change my name legally to Jinx (no, not because of SL, I've thought about it for years!)

* are you partnered? uh. no.

* tell anything you want us to know! I've been off and on SL for years, Jinx is the newest and the only avi/name I've used for a since 2008. I was gone for nearly a year (August 2009 - July 2010) and am now getting back into the swing of things. I'm super flirtatious and always looking for new friends, so look me up and maybe we can hang out sometime.
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JinxdGirl For This Useful Post: