Old 11-22-2009, 09:34 PM   #31
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
For the ladies, I could use some ideas, advice, etc....

When a certain femme comes to visit me from out of town, what is the best way for my house to be cleaned, I do it myself or hire someone to clean it from top to bottom?

Should I buy certain candles she likes? Certain foods?

If You're a clean freak, do it Yourself. If not, hire out. Make sure the bathroom is clean ~ no hair in the sink, plenty of TP, a clean handtowel, maybe even a little basket (if there's room on the counter) with special soap, lotion, travel sized shampoo, etc. It's a nice touch.

Clean linens on the bed, of course.

It would be a very nice gesture to find out her likes and dislikes as far as her preferences ~ drink (alcholic and non- ) of choice, snack preferences, food likes and dislikes, allergy issues. Does she like Peppermint Patties? Favorite candy? Favorite cheese and crackers? Does she like apples as opposed to pears?

It might seem like some work at first, but to her, You will be thoughtful.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote