View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #103
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
I read and read daily. I'm the girl that always has a book in her purse, even in my evening purse.

I have and will read anywhere that is appropriate. I have known to be reading a book while waiting at the grocery store checkout line, Doctor's office, and even while waiting in elegant restaurants. I don't mind waiting but I do mind waiting for time to pass, so a book makes that wait more bearable. I shut off my phone most times when entering a public space and only turn it on when absolute need be as it's more respectful to the establishment and patrons.

I love bookstores and can spend hours in one. Oddly enough I have not had a date at a bookstore yet. I love the gift of books but don't get me wrong a piece of jewelry is the way to my heart as it holds sentiment!! The perfect gift for me would be books + jewelry/accessories. I may be a reader but I do like nice things as well and have no problem investing in things such as fashion and accessories.

Date a girl that not only reads but looks good, takes care of herself (not for vanity but for health), and is knowledgeable in at least one area that shows knowledge books provide. While looks fade and change intelligence remains and in my opinion intelligence is sexy!!
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: