Old 08-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #61
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Things I'm too old for:

Suffering fools gladly (which makes advancing at work difficult)

Boot-camp style workouts. They're how I lost 150 pounds, but when I messed up my knee as a result of those intense workouts, a lot of the weight came back. I really miss those.

Loving fearlessly. Too wounded and jaded for that.

Cohabitating. Oh, we can live in the same building, but maybe you need to live on a different floor from me.

Going to clubs, which breaks my heart. I don't want to look like the granny on the dance floor.

Being an activist out marching in the streets. I defer to you, younger sisters and brothers. I'll just stand over here and wave a placard.

Music festivals. I went to one recently and it just about did me in, sitting outside in the boiling heat all day.

Dating games. If you want me, and want to be with me, then do it. No head games. No disappearing acts. No drama.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post: