View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 09:02 AM   #70
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I read an news article the other day where certain judges have decided that it's okay to "sue the government" for particular social grievances or legal offenses. I'm not sure that this is a good thing, for particular reasons: A) the current occupant of the WH is known for their penchant for filing suit against any entity they can, to not only clog up the legal system, but to recoup $$$ they lost due to X, Y or Z reasons. Which, if this type of tom-foolery is allowed by the newer 45-appointed judges, then what comes next? 45 suing the government's already taxed-to-the-f^cking-hilt tax base of the poorest of poor and those who obviously cannot afford to be taxed anymore than they already are? Especially if 45-s stupid Florida resort (mara-Tax-0) files for FEMA help or is allowed to collect hidden tax dollars off the backs of the poor to keep that hunk of law-breaking pile of crap from being blown off the map, as a result of hurricane/weather/climate change they obviously deny exists or that their party of politics refuses to acknowledge as in need of being addressed with expediency?

How long will it take for the American public to absolutely hold the current occupants of the WH and GOP accountable for the social injustice they impose upon the largest majority of the so-called American tax base and put a giant big ole flag of "your behavior and decisions are NOT acceptable by any standard around the globe?"

That is exactly what was on my mind, the other night.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: