How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,151 Times in 5,128 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I got 5000 at work on my iphone. My fitbit has not been working for quite awhile now. Perhaps one day, like in the past, it will come back to life. How annoying... On top of my fitbit having fallen apart, so have I. I got sick mid-December and I am still not all better. My cough has improved somewhat but I'm so exhausted, and work makes it so that it's hard to find that time needed to get better. I've not been going to the gym, as per the advice of my ENT. I'm in that mode of... surviving. Better times to come as the weather warms...
I think you're right and you will get better as it warms up outside. Cold, bleak weather is just depressing, which is not at all helpful to getting over a sickness. I sure hope you feel better soon.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: