How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Oh my goodness, lots of steps to catch up on posting since my last visit. Unfortunately my fitbit Inspire HR seems to be permanently not working so I'm using my iphone which of course gives me a lot less steps since I don't always carry it. But, as Ferron sings, "If it's snowing in Brooklyn, then I'd say snow's what we've got."

Jan. 22: 4800 steps

Jan 24: 7150 steps

Jan 29: 4300 steps

Jan 30: 5600 steps

Jan 31: 5150 steps

Feb 1: 4300 steps

Feb 3: 5450 steps

Feb 4: 4000 steps

Feb 5: 4800 steps

Feb 6: 4700 steps

Feb 7: 5500 steps

Feb 10: 4500 steps

I have been sick for 2 months and finally it went away about 3 days ago! Health has been visited upon me! I am so relieved and grateful that this awful winter virus is gone! I get sick for so long, and this was the longest ever! It's so good to be back to myself.

I went back to the gym today, and it was totally amazing! I loved every moment of it. Being able to breathe normally again! I did 35 minutes on the stairmaster with the following pattern:

Levels 3,2,1 x 2 minutes each level until I hit 30 minutes. For level 3, hands on the rail. For level 2 hands on the upper side bar. For level 1 hands on the center heart monitor.

Then I did a 5 minute Level 1 cooldown.

My heart rate was in the 150s at the beginning and then settled in the 160s.

Then I did 25 minutes on the weight floor: weights, stretching, ab exercises.

Such bliss!

I ran into 80-something year old Miriam. She's seeing a trainer named Steven. She said, "I wish I could marry him. He's so hot!" Gotta love her!

I chatted before work out in the locker room with my friend who doesn't share much that's personal, Iris. Then we worked out side by side on the stairmasters. Then we changed back into regular clothes together. We didn't plan any of it. Life just had us on the same path. She's a Latina, very pretty middle-aged woman, as in verrrrryyyyy pretttttyyyyyy.

I am so happy to be feeling myself again. Those two months of illness were the pits!

Hugs, y'all!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: