Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,928 Times in 9,908 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I have yet to make use of my swim pass at the neighborhood rec center, but I have been averaging about 7K steps (or better) a day at work. A few times I got over 10K steps, but I have no idea how I did that since each day is almost the same routine. Maybe it's because I slipped off to shop on a lunch break, or something.

Tomorrow is Tax day, for me, and laundry day. I will get *some* walking in, but most likely it will be less than 5K steps. If that.

Sunday? It's study day, rest in my biggo leather chair day or rest in bed day. Mostly study and absorb all the stuff I need to know so I can pass my test in a couple weeks.

Maybe by the end of March my terrible "Get It Done Now" list will be under control and I can go for an afternoon swim at the rec center.

Hope every one has a nice weekend ahead and that spring comes real soon. I saw Japanese Cherry Blossoms on a few trees on my way to work, so that means that the water-front will be full of blooms real soon. One day this past week, I saw the ladies team rowing dragon boats on the river. They're probably getting ready for Dragon Boat racing, later this spring.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: