View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #12
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew and anyone else...

Did you ever see the Twilight Zone where the guy walked through the propeller of a jet to prove it really wasn't there?

That's whats its like facing demons and memories. That's how I faced mine. I confronted the day, the night, the episode, the pain the memory to find it couldn't hurt me anymore. Sometimes it takes the help of a therapist to walk with, other times just yourself. It takes courage and stesdiness. Make it a goal and you'll overcome by chipping away at the trauma...just my experience. it was killing me and my life was spiraling out of control until I decided to face it head on. No medicine, no therapy alone helped. And remember, whether you believe in God or not...I promise He's with you.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post: