View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #15
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Ooo freaky. I just brought the crockpot up from the basement this morning! There's a pot roast cooking in it right now, similar to the one above.

I had a little-over-3-pound chuck roast, rubbed it with flour, salt, pepper, and minced garlic, then seared it in olive oil. ***Note: next time use garlic powder so as not to smoke up the whole house.*** :-P

Anyway, in the crockpot I mixed one can of cream of mushroom soup, half a packet of dry vegetable soup mix (we didn't have onion,) and half a can of beef broth, then put the roast on top of that and spooned the gravy over it.

After a couple hours on high, I added potatoes, onions, and carrots, as well as parsley, salt, and pepper. It'll probably be another 2-3 hours after that, but I'll keep an eye on it anyway. I'll report after dinner!
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post: