View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #1804
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'm with you, Kelt. As soon as I got the neck thing worked out and got back into the gym, I had something else pop up and this is a doozy. I never knew exactly how connected my glute, upper thigh and hip was to my every movement.....until whatever this is began.

I hate to say it but I think I'm going to have to break down and seek out a physician. It's affecting everything.....work, sleep....even now, I'm in pain just sitting up (and this is usually one of the 'safer' positions). Oy.

It's official. I have a case of the falling apart 40's.

I had this happen when I stopped riding horses when I hit my late 50's.Yes riding works all those parts that keep the lower parts of our bodies strong and flexable.I haven't found much to so the same things that riding dose,it even effected my balance to some degree.Their was a horses for rent stable hear that had reliable horses to rent out,but at $20.00 an hour it didn't last long,to bad it was still cheeper than owning one.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: