View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 08:44 PM   #1811
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yeah, sand will usually win in the end.

I'll be trading in my beach walks soon and will miss it dearly but have new things to coming up once I get settled. It will be tricky to figure out ways to be low impact but I will. There will be much rock scrambling, cuz that's where the trout live, probably mountain biking in an effort to keep up with Daktari, also cuz it's everywhere, and in the winter I think I will be able to approximate the sand walking by substituting snowshoeing and maybe some cross country skiing.

I'm also looking into a place that just does personal training. A small simple gym owned by 5 women who all have degrees of some sort in training (like exercise kinesiology)and also personal level accomplishments in sports like bodybuilding and competitive weight lifting to help me continue with PT. It looks interesting, we'll see what the price tag says.

For now, I'm doing shorter walks on the beach and being generally pretty active getting ready to get ready.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: