View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 09:13 PM   #2998
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

2 visits to the neighbor's to check on them, then pick up my cooler and make further arrangements to move the deck over here.

A trip to the post office to weigh a care package.
Drop by the thrift store.

Back home to do a bunch of chores; laundry, dishes, clean out cage for baby chicks, give my sweetheart doggie his meds, take goats to their pasture, chop up veggies and fishing worms very tiny to feed to a very tiny baby turtle, stomp around the yard trying to figure out how to make a brooding box for the chicks, fed the cats, cleaned up after my other rotten dog who tore up the rubber mat in his crate, gave my sweetheart doggie a special bath with medicated shampoo.... Wore my ass out.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: