Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Hi, Bard.

I am not sure what you are asking? I have never heard of someone getting cysts from a binder, so I would check that out.

You mentioned keyhole. The most internationally known/respected keyhole/peri areola surgeon is Beverly Fischer in Timonium, MD (close to Baltimore). Unfortunately, she no longer takes insurance. Her double incision is $9,500. I don't know what her keyhole/peri is, but it would be a bit more than the DI. She is also an amazing person. Has been doing top surgery since the 1990's.

Many guys think they can get keyhole who really can't. If there is any droop to your breast, you should plan on it not being a suggested procedure.

Also, I didn't know you were on testosterone. I didn't see it posted anywhere. Can I ask when you started? Congratulations.

I would suggest before you get super excited about a top surgeon that if you have trans health insurance that you call your insurance company first to see who is in-network. Hopefully, they won't have ANY providers and then you will have your pick of the litter (as long as your preferred surgeon is willing to work with your insurance).
Thanks Dapper been on for over a year now and taking my time with this as I do, yeah I had cyst before that was removed and when I had started feeling some pain and such had my doc check she feels small cyst but test came back clear soo just thinking this is the next or best step for me in the information gathering stage right now and will talk to my endo she had mentioned some surgeons in the area she works with for the trans community here for when and or if I wanted any being small if you will and no drop so I guess we will see I just want to make sure this is the best thing as it has been on my mind a lot thought I would reach out honestly I think it is all part of the processes that each goes through when becoming
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: