View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #79
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Yes I did know once upon a time about 11yrs ago. She is still heavy in my heart. She probably always will be. For some reason, the timing just wasn't right. We're still close friends, we still talk almost daily just to keep in touch. Does her gf like it, nope, she feels threatened by me and I've never once asked her to step outside her relationship. I respect her enough not to. Would old sparks fly again if she did? I'm lalmost positive they would.
But as I said earlier, I won't ask her to be tempted to do that and be dishonest in her relationship, I won't ask her to cheat with me, it's just plain not right to do. I wouldn't disrespect her like that , or her partner.
We're just friends now and that's how it's going to be.