cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

You *have* been published! I knew it! A talent like yours could not be overlooked!!

Yes, I would love to, and will, examine your books. I will probably end up buying every one...as for the erotic stuff, being the prude that I am, I think I will pass on those, but I can't wait to read the others.

Again, thank you for sharing your gifts with the world. It's people like you that make life worth while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
Cinderella,
I am so honored by your words. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts. I am so gratified that you like them. Yes, these writings are available in book form. What you are reading in the December posts is titled Sober on the Way to Sane As of January 1 you will find a combination of a page from More Sober on the Way to Sane and a page from Lines From My Life all of these can be purchased. If you click on the raincoated guy in my signiture it will take you to my website and if once there you click on the books section you will see many of my books or you can go to amazon to purchase them, just type Sherrie T. or Sherrie Theriault into the search box on their website that should take you to most of the books. If you would like to see my erotica book that can be found by clicking on the pom pom waving girl in my signiture. Thank you for your support and encouragement. I hope you enjoy all that you read!

Very truly,

Sherrie

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote