Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Sad and lonely.

Diva Kitty passed on yesterday. For weeks she has been looking ill, losing weight and drinking tons of water, peeing everywhere. She's been to the vet twice, who was ultimately unable to help. She had to live in the bathroom for the last month or so, due to the peeing, and that's no way for a cat to live.

She was a good cat. She liked to play, right up until the very end, even though she was an old kitty. Her favorite toy was a red ribbon that I would toss out and jerkily pull towards her. She was inquisitive and interested in things. She liked to be petted, and would occasionally consent to be snuggled. She followed me around the house, and would (usually) come when I called her. She tolerated grooming pretty well, especially when followed by treats. She would tolerate lots of things in exchange for treats - like being snuggled.

So I have no pets now. It feels lonely and weird. And since I'm dealing with this illness of my own right now, I don't foresee adopting any new ones any time soon. I dreamed about two of my former dogs last night. I hope that they and Diva Kitty and all of my other pets are happy together on the other side.

Diva Kitty, I loved you. Thank you for hanging with me for so long.
I’m sorry for your loss G M lost my little guy last summer and I’m still depressed when I think of him . It’s like losing a part of your heart
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post: