View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #14686
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Still here. Still Femme. Still getting dressed for work every day. Except for yesterday's snow day. My partner is as butch as ever which is about 100% max. So that speaks for my two people in the world. I agree, things are blending, a lot of folks transitioning- which- I'm glad they have the opportunity to do so when that's their true self and they can live it. I think a lot of people are "computered out" if they work from home and are on zoom and stuff all day. But we were petering here before covid so.... there's that. In general, communities all over are breaking down/changing/diminishing. We usually have a pretty active GBLTQ meet up group where I live and just looking at that one pocket, not being able to have meet ups, has really liquidated our community.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: