Old 09-09-2017, 12:06 AM   #3
Beau Cozza

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Beau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST ReputationBeau Cozza Has the BEST Reputation
Smile I sew and do fabric crafts

I know this thread is a few years old and it seems no one replied. I am a Butch who sews and hand embroiders. I prefer sewing as hand embroidering takes a long time. I do enjoy the stress relief and calm feeling I get while hand embroidering though.

It is nice to hear of another person who sews. I am still learning. Sometimes the learning curve with and without patterns to follow is WIDE. LOL. I have made some rather hilarious mistakes during this learning curve. My current major project is the outfit my fiancee and I will wear to my sister's wedding in a week. Then it will be on to our wedding outfits, for our wedding towards the end of October.

I am starting a Facebook group tonight for Butch/Femme sewers and fabric crafters.
Beau Cozza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beau Cozza For This Useful Post: