Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I was in pain last weekend so off to the ER I went ~ after a cat scan I have kidney stones << no big deal but they saw area's of concern near the esophagus and liver now I get a PET scan Aug. 5th . I am keeping my fingers crossed after being in remission for 5 years lot's of blood work this coming week . I just found out I am going to be a grandmother again ))) this will be grandchild # 2 ~ I'm very excited ~ did you all know the new neutral color is in grey tones a floor or a rug ok ~ but infant clothes ~ no no . they find out in a 3 weeks or 4 if it's a boy or girl. I'm not buying grey ! there will be 14 years between Jonathan and this baby . lol I told him when he will be walking with the baby the girls are going to flirt with him. lol it's like having a cute puppy ! I just don't want to cause my daughter any stress w/ my health. with the news of the cat scan last week her tears broke my heart. this is no time for God to have a sense of humor ~ sort to speak ~