Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Feeling restless all last week waiting to see the Dr. on friday. Had a kid in town on thursday so spent some time with her. Had a good time. After she left i see that Mom called. Called her back. I could tell by her voice somethin was up. Her sister my aunt had passed. Feel sad we couldnt get in there to see her. She was just to busted up to make her new again. I will miss her.

Well now it is friday 10:30am. Waiting to see the Dr. .Starring at the floor and pickin at my finger. My name is called and I look up and follow Nancy to "the room" . No hug or kiss. She went right into my kidney biopsy. Yeah I got it back. Almost 3 years in remisson. Start treatments in a few weeks. Why do i gotta f####ng wait!! I hope I dont go into stage 4 waiting on insurance to approve my treatments. Thats messed up !! Getting an IV drip insted of chemo or radiation. Had radiation last time. Its the same stuff I had in my head. Slow growing. Give insurance time to get caught up. Stayed home yesterday to just be quiet and think whats gonna happen. Thinkin that I should be doing something at my yards. Better not cause my head wasnt in it. Might hurt myself not thinkin.

Today again balls to the wall to get my stuff done before treatments. Makes me feel good doing that.That stuff does what it does BUT it is NOT takin my yards away from me!

Thank you very much for reading my ramblings and caring.

s
S....I am so very sorry to hear this, & I know exactly how devastating that hearing a diagnosis of the C is, firsthand.

Remain as focused & as positive as you can. Holding space for you, my friend!!

My heartfelt condolences to you & your family on the death of your aunt. I am very sad you are having to deal with this doubly heartbreaking news.

Hang in there. be gentle with you. Loving hugs, S.