Old 05-16-2022, 08:43 PM   #1475
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

I am heart broken. My cousin Dave has lost his fight of 3 years days ago. I will miss him terribly. It hit me hard in the parking lot at the hospital. Started crying and couldn't stop. I was there for a CT scan. I realized he wouldn't be there to tell how it went. We kept in close contact of what we were going through. I got it first but he got it harder and more of it. When I got in there I told the girls what was going on with me so they knew they were not hurting me. Lost it again. I was waiting for my jacked up water to drink and never got it. I told Jen that I didn't get my water. She told me why I didn't get it. Turns out there is a shortage of that stuff. They get it from China! When I get my treatments they mix it up when I get there! Why does that stuff come all the way from China and they can mix the treatment stuff up when I get there?!..

Got to thinking the other day....... My last maintainance treatment is October 2023. The other day I was out cutting up broken branches on a tree. A lady came out and asked me what I was doing? I should have told her I was staying in remission. Then started to think that every time I get
a treatment it takes away a little bit from me. I don't notice things right away but there are things missing. I love to do yard work! Cut branches up stack the sticks deliver them and mow yards! I will fight as long as I can to keep that part of me! What I did loose is strength balance and coordination. Gotta have that to ride the bike. Yeah I can zip around very short distances but that's not riding. Not relaxed and comfortable like I need to be to ride. Sold the bike today. That stuff took away 2 things I love dearly .Dave and riding.

Thank you for reading my ramblings and be safe out there.

s