cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Wellspoken...i appreciate your passion...it's not fair that people like me my mom my sisters etc have had to endure at certain times in our lives the knowing stares that say..you're different...but it is a fact of life i've learned to live with and made myself shrug off...i refuse to have a chip on my shoulder because of someone's lack of manners or willful or accidental ignorance regarding my ethnicity...i choose to be ok regardless...not everyone feels that way...as for white privilege..it exists and will be with us for a long time...humans need to feel special it's in our dna and unfortunately that may mean others have to be expendable or optional...but i can't think of that now..i smile at everyone i meet people where they are at and work to make a difference, plant a seed...the only other alternative is war.

None of my views have changed about my ethnicity. It's just because many people think of Jewish people as privileged white people. Some are, and some aren't. We have ALWAYS been the initial group that the fascists target if one looks at the history of anti-Semitism. People have pursued Jewish people from at least the middle-ages, probably much earlier. There is much information across the web and in your local libraries and booksellers.