Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Lol, so many people on the internet claiming their doctors are telling them not to get the vaccine or booster. I would like to see proof of this because I don't believe that many doctors are running around telling people not to get vaccinated.

Can you get a booster if you haven't gotten the first vaccine shots?

The point of the boosters is not to prevent you from getting Covid. It's to help make it not as dangerous if you do. A vast majority of serious illnesses and deaths from Covid are from those who are not vaccinated. So no the boosters are not doing more harm than good. That is absolutely false and people need to stop spewing misinformation about Covid.
If you would like, I can give you my dr's phone numbers if you really want them. I have had both vaccines in 2021, it is now June 2022, I have lupus, all 3 of them said NO booster, so until you know someone's status, shut up!

Don't come on here thinking you know everything either about everyone. Have the day you deserve because you deserve a shitty day for this post!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote